Baked Apple with Almond Butter
If you’re looking for a healthy dessert, this one takes the cake (or the apple…). Incredibly simple and delicious! This one will be made again! Don’t make the mistake we did… drizzle honey BEFORE adding the cinnamon. Otherwise, the honey just falls right off the apple!
4 apples (we used Granny Smith!)
1. Core apples and place onto a baking pan with a little water on the bottom
2. Drizzle honey over apples
3. Sprinkle cinnamon over apples
4. Bake 40-50 minutes at 450 degrees
5. Remove from oven and and cover with unsalted, natural almond butter